Friday, May 15, 2009

Some new goodies!

So, as I was scanning through channels on the tv the other night, I happened upon QVC which had Ali Vincent from the Biggest Loser promoting a bunch of Biggest Loser products. It was very interesting to watch and of course got me to order a few things. One being this:


I can't wait to get it! This little gadget displays your body fat, body water, muscle mass, and bone mineral mass as well as your weight to give you an all-around picture of your fitness. In addition, this scale stores these measurements. Also, the daily caloric reference helps you maintain your current weight if you are ready for maintenance.


This is the Biggest Loser Digital Ultra Thin Food Scale with Nutrition Facts. It comes in four different colors to choose from.
By simply weighing your food before you eat it, you can get a true picture of how much fat, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, protein, carbohydrates, and calories you are ingesting--no guesswork required! Check it out here.


So, those are my newest purchases. I will give a review on both of them when I get them. Should arrive in about a week!
Have a Great Weekend! :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

cool gadgets! :) i'm too cheap to buy them, but a food scale would make things so much easier!

welcome to the sisterhood!!